Sunday, April 19, 2015

Laundry and Mail. Mostly Mail.

Tis a slow Sat for me.
Just cleaning my clothes and opening some envelopes.

Well, actually, a lot of envelopes.
Have I really not dealt with any mail since January?
I suck so bad.








































There were some nice surprises:



























































And some not so nice surprises.
Sigh.


Also. While cleaning out the bowels of my desk drawers? I found this:










































A stack of signed, addressed Christmas cards from 2010 that were never sent. So I'm sticking stamps on them and mailing them tomorrow. Do not be surprised if you receive a completely inappropriately timed seasonal greeting from me. I am cleaning. Also? MDD.


Also.
I missed this promotional effort by Safeway by about a month.
































What day is Tax Day?
I haven't missed that too, have I?



I need a bookkeeper wife.


Three things I'm thankful for:


1. People Friends who take the time to send cards. THANK YOU.




























2. Thankful that I could check a few things off my endless lists. (Both my GET IT DONE ALREADY WOMAN list, as well as my 101 Things To Do in 1,000 Days list. Boom. (I am 11% done and I still have 893 days to go.)

3. I am thankful that I get to wake up tomorrow. From that bed, right over there. In this house.


Shalom,
xo


No comments: